Business Development Manager
Location : France, Belgium
Our client is the international B2B division of a Leading European Telecommunication Provider.
The group is present in more than 50 countries, all over the globe, with over 216K employees worldwide and a revenue of more than € 108 billion in 2021.
They meet the network and connectivity requirements of globally operating enterprises by designing, implementing and managing custom solutions and associated managed services ‒ be it SD-WAN, LAN infrastructure, Unified Communications & Collaboration, or security (including SASE).
They help their clients build the necessary foundations for their digital strategies. Using a consultative and agnostic approach, backed by comprehensive industry knowledge, they ensure that their end-to-end solutions are perfectly aligned with clients' business needs, giving them the flexibility to grow. With decades of experience, they know how to operate networks and provide connectivity on a global scale.
In order to further reinforce the Sales Team, the decision has been taken to recruit a Business Development Manager in France and Belgium.
This role will carry the task of developing new business building a strong pipeline and position the company within the targeted qualified opportunities to create the best possible boundary conditions to win new contracts.
This position reports directly to the Managing Director - BeLux and France.
Duties & Responsibilities
Key duties and responsibilities of which the appointed candidate will be accountable are:
- Identifying target clients.
- Managing the Business Creation in any given target Client, planning and executing actions aimed at increasing visibility and credibility with the end-user, and in doing so, spotting out relevant business opportunities aimed at closing relevant deals that will contribute to growing Volumes and Margins.
- The successful candidate will have a background and track record in selling to major clients Telecom solutions in France and in general in the market of ICT Solutions and Services, is a thought leader, with a strong sales orientation and natural ability to socialize quickly building relationships, with an Executive approach and in particular will have to:
- Be used to working on various business opportunities work on small and large and complex strategic deals, being able to define tailor-made compelling value propositions that will position the company as a winning player towards the targeted prospects, making sure that the customer perceives the added value that the firm can bring;
- Be able to qualify relevant opportunities and build consequently the required business case to enable the company management to decide whether or not to pursue the given deal.
- Be used to working in matrix organizations, he has experience in facilitating multiple Sales projects through all functions of the Group, thus maximizing responsiveness to customers, competitiveness and likelihood of success;
- Have a clear hunting attitude in opportunities discovery, being at the same time the able to follow up the entire process both from the client development standpoint as well as the internal selling pursuing diligently each steps until the final closing, ready to jump afterward on a new opportunity.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged
- An attractive and competitive salary.
This document is confidential and may be protected by legal privilege. Do not disclose, distribute, or copy it without the agreement of Hightech Partners.