Global Client Partner LIFE SCIENCES
Location : United Kingdom, Switzerland, Belgium
Our client is a global leading innovation and engineering consulting firm.
Present in over 30 countries, they cover several sectors including aeronautics, automotive, railways, communications, energy, life sciences, semiconductors, software & internet, space & defence, and consumer products.
What they bring in Life Sciences
Global footprint with thousands specialists with deep Life Sciences domain knowledge combined with advanced & cross industry technologies expertise, delivering scalable & tailored data-driven solutions.
Innovation catalyst at the heart of the ecosystem with leading edge in-house R&I program with +40 projects developing solutions for the Future of Healthcare.
Worldwide Life Sciences expertise center for Compliance & Business Performance with extensive process and regulatory knowledge.
This role is accountable for growth, relationship strength and overall performance of the assigned accounts(s). They have an exciting opportunity for a Global Partner to service some key global accounts within the Life Sciences & Healthcare Industry, specifically pharma & biotech. This role will have responsibility for growing and expanding business within some of our global pharma & biotech engineering & digital services, running the senior level client relationships, upselling within the account, managing teams across multiple geographies, customer satisfaction and the overall client relationship.
The position reports directly to the Vice President / Global Head of Life Sciences Industry.
- Market Leadership:
- Plans accounts strategy for long-term profitable growth and position our client as a thought partner and business leader within the account.
- Leverage strong domain knowledge in the Life Sciences & Healthcare industry to understand customers’ business aspirations and challenges and design comprehensive transformation propositions.
- Relationship Management:
- Cultivates long-term client relationships and is a trusted advisor to the client.
- Builds and manages relationships across various levels in the client organization, particularly in the C-level/executive management level
- Business Development:
- Creates opportunities to position our client credentials, assets and value to the client and qualifies, prioritises and assigns opportunities to deliver the highest percentage of wins.
- Account Operations:
- Delivers long-term strategy and goals at the BU/Corporate level; leads and manages the Account Team to ensure attainment common objectives.
- Manages and own overall P&L and health of the engagements in the portfolio of accounts and to ensure customer satisfaction.
- A strong domain knowledge of Pharma, Biotech markets
- You already have and can connect with CXO‘s and senior executives within Pharma industry.
- Ideally you have exposure to digital transformation and engineering engagements in the pharma industry with prior experience in digital strategy and engineering/technology-driven programs.
- Digital and engineering-enabled business transformation is your playground - you can visualize and design transformational solutions based on customer business goals, new business models and disruptive digital technologies.
- Proven experience in leading and delivering large scale technology-driven business transformation programs for pharma companies
- Proven experience in managing and connecting global multi-disciplinary teams, partners and alliances across engagement life cycles.
- Sound operational capabilities especially around P&L and delivery management
- Proven track record in exposure to outsourcing deals and consulting projects and scaling business in managed portfolio; this includes a sound understanding of emerging trends and new business models affecting the client segment
- A positive, results-oriented style – must have a “change agent” attitude – challenging convention and pushing us and our business towards new opportunities, approaches, ideas, perspectives, etc
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- An attractive and competitive salary (fix compensation plus a variable bonus) and fringe benefits
This document is confidential and may be protected by legal privilege. Do not disclose, distribute, or copy it without the agreement of Hightech Partners.
Interested in this position?
Click on the icon below to register and then apply:
if already registered, please login first to be able to apply.