Marketing & Communication Director
Location: Saudi Arabia
Drawing on industry partnerships with leading technology vendors such as Microsoft, Google, AWS, ServiceNow, and Salesforce, the company helps organizations embrace Digital Transformation to become a leading digital company operating in 6 strategic domains;
- Digital Business & Products
- Data-driven Intelligence
- Distributed Cloud
- Business Automation
- Trust & Cybersecurity
- Sustainability enabled by Digital
The company intends to pursue an aggressive 3 folds growth plan.
To pursue this strategy the company has developed a plan to achieve the above objective via organic growth and acquisitions in the above-mentioned domains with the main focus on selected countries: France, Germany, Belux, Netherlands, and Spain.
Such a high pace of growth imposes challenges in several domains related to the integration of the acquired entities as well as the appointment of key individuals in Leadership roles to take over the legacy and drive further growth, as well as positioning the company at the high end of the range providing qualitative and value driven.
The Management Consulting Business In the Middle East
The company operates in the Middle East with a BU that counts over 600 people generating a revenue of about € 100M.
This unit supports its clients, large enterprises, SMEs, and institutions, in developing their IT and Digital Strategies, as well as the transformation programs of their core business and of IT. To conceive and build the future of the organizations, the company leverages its expertise around the six key offers: Digital Transformation, Agile@Scale, Employee Experience & Change, Customer engagement, IS & Cloud Strategy, IT Performance & Operating model.
The management consulting business on a human scale is anxious to offer the best to its consultants both on the choice of the missions and on their working environment. Digital is part of their DNA; a powerful lever that allows them to guide all their projects and help their clients carry out their transformation programs.
The Marketing & Communication Director will develop and execute the MarCom Plan with the task to establish the brand, position it in the targeted markets, and leveraging existing references while at the same time further supporting the development of the business elevating company’s standing and presence in the media and on the relevant speaking platform to reflect the effective position achieved in terms of size, business, and contribution to the local autonomy.
In particular, should have a track record of excelling in the following domains:
Market intelligence and communication
The executive that covers this role has to perfectly understand the Middle East Region and in particular in Saudi Arabia, in order to define the most effective market development strategies.
- Monitor market dynamics.
- Relate with Leading local media and PR experts to communicate successes and ensure the visibility of the company and its Leadership Team as Thought Leaders
- Identify and establish relationships with key influencer individuals and institutions.
- Ensure excellent implementation of the marketing strategy by providing clear directions and feedback to corporate communication.
- Develop clear recommendations based on advanced analytical skills and persuasive, clear logic.
- Be an ambassador for the company, participating also in regional events and workshops in order to assure the correct perception of the positioning and competitive advantage.
Planning & Execution
Responsible for defining and implementing key marketing strategies allowing the achievement of the Strategic Must-Wins as defined each year by the company leadership.
- Define yearly and quarterly marketing plans at the Regional level ensuring a close relationship with business leaders
- Define marketing & communication mix and programs supporting key strategies
- Assure consistency in the corporate identity and image of the company
- Follow up on the key projects and timely execution
- Closely monitor the budget and actuals and manage the achievement of company objectives within the given budget
- Manage the assigned resources and allocate, hire, and coach the leadership team to improve their public communication skills
Relationship with the rest of the organization
- Work closely with the different Business Units, Corporate Marketing, and Sales organizations.
- Work closely with his peers at the EMEA level to leverage and share best practices.
- Regularly interact with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning functional areas, divisions, and/or customers. Requires the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from, others in sensitive situations, without damage to the relationship.
The position reports directly to the MD and Head of the Management Consulting Division.
- Has a well-demonstrated track record in promoting Professional Services in a Tier 1 firm or equivalent.
- A personal network with relevant Public Relations players both in institutions, agencies, and media
- Good knowledge of all marketing leverages in B2B context
- Very good knowledge of the challenges of current and future regulatory developments and their implications on local information systems
- Growth-oriented “Can do” attitude; capable of managing aggressive targets.
- Has managed a budget and business of a similar size.
- Relevant experience in international environments
- Strong leadership and operational capabilities
- Results-oriented decision maker, able to work in a fast-paced and energetic environment.
- Strong people developer; capable of inspiring and creating trust.
- Ability to interface with and effectively influence an international network of salespeople and partners; able to make things happen in an international structure
- Strong relationship-building skills and ability to collaborate with diverse personalities, skill sets, and levels of experience both internally and externally with the global customer base.
- Entrepreneurial, open, and direct style, hands-on, diplomatic
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Willing to travel.
- Well-organized, used to work and influence in a “soft” matrix environment and to deal with ambiguity
- Arab and English fluency, strong intercultural intelligence.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit. Autonomous locally & compliant globally
- Persistent and straightforward. Offers a high dedication to achieving results.
- Charismatic negotiator offering the gravitas of a senior leader.
- Proven ability to challenge and develop teams and to ensure a focused, empowering, and motivating working spirit
- Pragmatic strategic thinker with the capacity to analyze and synthesize. Not only focusing on the day-to-day operations but on overseeing the business from a bird´s eye perspective
- Performance is key, being analytic and accountable at the same time, offering the ability to keep the pressure, is important to “survive” within the company.
Interested in this position?
Click on the icon below to register and then apply:
if already registered, please login first to be able to apply.