Partner - Public Sector
Location: United Arab Emirates
Our client is a leading consulting firm focused on digital strategy, tech platforms, and cybersecurity.
Present in 18 countries across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, they empower their customers to transform their business and unlock the future, by combining Strategy, Design, Data, and Platforms.
The Management Consulting Business in the Middle East
They operate in the Middle East with a BU that counts over 500 people.
This unit supports its clients, large enterprises, SMEs, and institutions, in developing their IT and Digital Strategy, as well as their transformation programs of their core business and of the IT.
The person in charge will be responsible for further developing the market presence of the company in the country: key firm’s offers to be pushed, specific sector offers to be built, priority accounts to be investigated. The industry to be developed is Public Sector in UAE.
He/She will have to undertake the development of a team focused on the development of the business.
Finally, he/she will have to coordinate with the other entities of the company group to increase the notoriety and the brand image of the group in the sector.
The position reports directly to the Head of the Management Consulting Division.
- A demonstrated track record in promoting Business Consulting services in a Tier 1 firm or equivalent
- A personal network of decision-makers within major accounts (CIO and business line) which enables the undertaking of new assignments within 3/6 months
- Good knowledge of new products and services
- Knowledge of front office performance issues: definition of multi-channel strategies, front office performance
- Very good knowledge of the challenges of the current and future regulatory developments and their implications on local information systems
- An ability to attract a “cluster” of consultants specializing in the sector
- Offers experience in managing a P&L with a focus on growth and animation of teams, rolling out new businesses, and leading organizations of a comparable size
- A well-rounded executive with the ability to deliver strategic but a hands-on business vision.
- Well-organized used to work and influence in a “soft” matrix environment and to deal with ambiguity
- Proven experience in dealing “tough but fair” with works councils
- Fluent in English and Arabic, strong intercultural intelligence.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit. Autonomous locally & compliant globally
- Persistent and straightforward. Offers a high dedication to achieving results.
- Charismatic negotiator offering the gravitas of a senior leader
- Proven ability to challenge and develop teams and to ensure a focused, empowering, and motivating working spirit
- Pragmatic strategic thinker with the capacity to analyze and synthesize. Not focusing on the day-to-day operations but on overseeing the business from a bird´s eye perspective
This document is confidential and may be protected by legal privilege. Do not disclose, distribute, or copy it without the agreement of Hightech Partners.
Interested in this position?
Click on the icon below to register and then apply:
if already registered, please login first to be able to apply.