Senior Sales Manager Servicenow
Location : Germany
Established in 1995 and present in 18 countries with over 9.000 professionals working at the forefront of digital systems, our client is an expert in the application of technology to improve business and service performance. In 2022, they achieved € 1B in revenues.
Drawing on industry partnerships with leading technology vendors such as Microsoft, Google, AWS, ServiceNow, and Salesforce, the company helps organizations embrace the Digital Transformation to become a leading digital company operating in 6 strategic domains:
- Digital Business & Products
- Data-driven Intelligence
- Distributed Cloud
- Business Automation
- Trust & Cybersecurity
- Sustainability enabled by Digital
The company intends to pursue an aggressive 3 folds growth plan.
To pursue this strategy the company has developed a plan to achieve the above objective via organic growth and acquisitions in the above-mentioned domains with a focus on selected countries: France, Germany, Belux, Netherlands and Spain.
Such a high pace of growth imposes challenges in several domains related to the integration of the acquired entities as well as the appointment of key individuals in Leadership roles to take over the legacy and drive further growth, as well as positioning the company at the high end of the range providing qualitative and value driven.
The German Business
The German business operates out of 4 offices, located in Frankfurt (Weiterstadt), Stuttgart, Munich, and Cologne.
In 2021 the German entity has realized revenues of € 50M. They support large accounts across various sectors (Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Industry, Finance, Retail), to move to a digital workplace, and agile cloud-centric IT, notably using Microsoft solutions.
The group is looking to recruit a Sr. Sales Manager for the German ServiceNow BU, which along with Salesforce, Microsoft, Google and AWS, represents one of the 5 major pillars of the company’s offering.
The executive who will undertake such responsibility will be responsible and accountable for the successful business development of ServiceNow-driven projects:
- Contribute to developing and growing the ServiceNow business in Germany
- Pursue the set growth strategy focusing mainly on organic development
- Managing internal and external stakeholders, and client expectations ensuring the creation of solid client relationships.
- Share and adopt business and practice development activities relating to the growing ServiceNow market offering, contribute with a high level of innovation including sales activities and proof of concepts.
- Understanding and contributing to the firm’s commitment to creating a more inclusive culture.
- Embrace and promote an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution and individuality.
The position reports directly to the Head of ServiceNow BU Germany.
To qualify for the role you must demonstrate skills and experiences in the following:
- Proven experience in business development, and sales transformation projects, including experience in ServiceNow specific projects preferably knowing some modules such as ITSM, ITBM, PA, HR, GRC or CSM.
- Strong commercial skills to manage effective client and partner relationships.
- Able to understand the ServiceNow platform and multiple modules.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging and varied environment.
- German speaking, mandatory
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a salesperson
- IT Background, software distribution
- Resident in Germany as he/she will be hired with a German contract
- Fluency in English
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Seniority and Standing at ease in dealing with counterparts
- Hands-on person
- Business Development proven skills
- Track record in winning relevant IT Services contracts
- At ease in working under pressure and track record in delivering results in line with the given objectives
- Self-motivated, he/she is used to go the extra mile with a strong determination and willingness to succeed
- A pragmatic thinker with the capacity to analyze and synthesize. Focusing on the day-to-day operations, managing the business from a local perspective
- Performance is key, being analytic and accountable at the same time, offering the ability to keep the pressure, is important to “survive” within Devoteam
- A challenging, innovative environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- A job with a Europe-wide scope
- An attractive and competitive salary (fix compensation plus a variable bonus).
- Additional benefits include a company car, laptop, and company iPhone.
This document is confidential and may be protected by legal privilege. Do not disclose, distribute, or copy it without the agreement of Hightech Partners.