HEAD OF CLOUD
Companies that have this kind of position in their organization
This role is present in companies that are at the forefront of digital systems, expert in the application of technologies to improve business and service performance.
Most of the time they partner with leading technology vendors such as Microsoft, Google, AWS, ServiceNow, and Salesforce, to support their clients in their "Move to Cloud" implementation, as a cornerstone of the journey to embrace Digital Transformation, hence to become a leading digital company.
Often these companies have a Multi-Cloud approach partnering with various hyperscalers. In some cases there are BU"s dedicated to each one of them.
To pursue this strategy the company has developed a plan to achieve the above objective via organic growth and acquisitions in the above-mentioned domains with a focus on selected countries: France, Germany, Belux, Netherlands and Spain.
The executive who will undertake such responsibility will be responsible and accountable for management of the P&L of their Business Unit which encompass the successful business development of Cloud driven projects, as well as the management of resources that are deployed for the execution of these projects:
- Drive the development and growth of Cloud business by leveraging the partnerships with teh Hyperscalers to acquire new accounts and increase sales volume.
- Pursue the set growth strategy focusing mainly on organic development
- Managing internal and external stakeholders, and client expectations ensuring the creation of solid client relationships.
- Share and adopt business and practice development activities related to the growing Cloud market offering, contributing with innovative sales activities and proof of concepts.
- Foster an inclusive team culture that recognizes individual contributions and promotes collaboration.
The position reports in general to the COO or C-2 leadership roles.
The successful candidates will be responsible and accountable for the successful business development and implementation of the Cloud offer:
- Develop and grow Cloud-based Services and Cloud Managed Service business within the given geographic scope, with a strong focus on business development.
- Define a growth strategy for organic growth, acquiring new clients and projects and ensuring the onboarding of key resources when needed.
- Shape, lead, and win new projects for new and existing clients.
- Manage client expectations to establish solid client relationships. Strenghten the partnership with Google in Germany to generate incremental short and long-term business opportunities.
- Ensure that the utilization rate aligns with industry standards.
- Operate with a winning attitude in a high-growth environment leading by example.
- Follow up the business execution to ensure the quality of service, and clients’ satisfaction.
The ideal candidate
To be successful in this role, you should demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in business development, and sales transformation projects, including experience in Cloud specific projects.
- Strong commercial and negotiation skills to win new clients and develop relationships with Google to generate new leads
- Track record and credibility in dealing with the hyperscalers in the given geography
- Able to understand the Cloud platform and its multiple modules
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging and varied environment
- Fluent in local language and English
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a salesperson
- IT background with a focus on services sales
- Fast-paced and dynamic with a lot of drive and energy
- Enjoys selling and possesses a strong "hunting" attitude to win new opportunities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable in dealing with counterparts
- Hands-on and action-oriented
- Proves sales and business development skills
- Track record in winning relevant IT Services contracts
- Thrives under pressure and delivers results aligned with objectives
- Self-motivated with a determination and willingness to succeed
- Pragmatic thinker with strong analytical and synthesis capabilities
- Performance-driven and accountable
- A challenging, innovative environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- An attractive and competitive salary (fix compensation plus a variable bonus and management incentives).
- Possibility to work remotely or hybrid
- Additional benefits include a company car, laptop, and company phone
This document is confidential and may be protected by legal privilege. Do not disclose, distribute, or copy it without the agreement of Hightech Partners.