Head of Cybersecurity BU
Location : Germany
Our client is a leading consulting firm focused on digital strategy, tech platforms and cybersecurity.
Present in 18 countries across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, they empower their customers to transform their business and unlock the future, by combining Strategy, Design, Data and Platforms.
Drawing on industry partnerships with leading technology vendors such as Microsoft, Google, AWS, ServiceNow and Salesforce, the company helps organizations to embrace the Digital Transformation to become a leading digital company operating in 6 strategic domains. Digital Business & Products, Data-driven Intelligence, Distributed Cloud, Business Automation, Trust & Cybersecurity, Sustainability enabled by Digital
The company is looking to recruit in Germany the local Leader for the Cybersecurity Business Unit which represents one of the strategic domains in which they are investing.
The executive who will undertake such responsibility will have several tasks and objectives:
- Reinforce the partnership with relevant players in the cybersecurity domain, positioning the company as a leading partner for "Cybersecurity on Cloud", building strong connections on a local level and developing a recognized competence in this area.
- Pace the strategy's execution: agree with CEO/COO Germany the local budget, monitoring the progress and achievements - dedicated P&L - industrialising and developing marketing, sales, presales, knowledge, recruitment and training activities, and processes in order to better support the company's operation.
The position reports directly to the Managing Director for Germany.
The successful candidates will be responsible and accountable for the successful business development and implementation of offer “Cybersecurity on Hyper Scaler”:
- Developing and growing Cybersecurity Professional Services beyond IAM that is already in place.
- Develop the level of competences on cybersecurity offering, Solution Design and Implementation to increase quality of the solutions while optimising the costs.
- Manage Headcount and P&L, ensuring the achievement of the given objectives in terms of top and bottom line, besides other relevant KPI’s agreed.
- Define a growth strategy for organic growth by ensuring the onboarding of key resources in quality and quantity.
- Defining, shaping, leading and delivering projects within a client portfolio.
- Managing cost, time, scope, plan, risks, issues and quality of a project and ensuring suitable controls are in place.
- Managing internal and external stakeholders, and client expectation for ensuring the creation of solid client relationships.
- Setting the direction and attracting, creating and retaining a balanced team to deliver on this, while operating in a high growth environment and while clearly leading by example.
- Follow-up the execution to ensure quality of service, clients’ and employees’
To qualify for the role the candidates must demonstrate skills and experiences in the following:
- Proven experience in the business development, sales and delivery of Cybersecurity projects across all the 9 relevant cybersecurity domains:
- Security Management
- Identity and Access Management
- Security Engineering
- Business Continuity
- Physical Security
- Software Development Security
- Security Operations
- Eager to work in an international environment
- Strong commercial skills to manage effective client, supplier and partner relationships.
- Managing functional and technical project teams ensuring the project remains within scope, time, and cost projections.
- Understanding of Agile delivery methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, challenging, and varied environment.
- Master’s degree from a reputable institution.
- Fluency in German, English and possibly French.
This document is confidential and may be protected by legal privilege. Do not disclose, distribute, or copy it without the agreement of Hightech Partners.