Head of Microsoft Cloud BU Germany
Location : Germany
Our client is a leading consulting firm focused on digital strategy, tech platforms, and cybersecurity.
Present in 18 countries across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, they empower their customers to transform their business and unlock the future, by combining Strategy, Design, Data, and Platforms.
The executive in this role will have the responsibility to enable the further development of the M-Cloud in Germany with a focus on the development of a compelling value proposition based on Microsoft offering, supervision of solution design, and approval of the most complex architecture to ensure not only successful client acquisition but also efficient implementation.
Among his tasks he/she will have to:
- Drive sales and new business development
- Hire, Develop and Manage the delivery team composed of about 100 people
- Develop, track and control the development of annual operating and capital budgets for purchasing, staffing and operations of M-Cloud.
- Create overall technology standards and practices and ensure adherence of the delivery team.
- Track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics
- Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in the technology landscape
- Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation and creativity
- Work closely with Marketing, Business Development and Operations to define and deliver new products and enhancements
The position reports directly to the Managing Director of Germany and functionally to the M-Cloud organization at the Group level.
- Responsibility demonstrated on a similar scope in a similar firm
- A personal network of decision-makers within leading clients (CIO’s, CFO’s) where he has established credibility in the domain thanks to track record and experience
- An ability to attract a “cluster” of consultants specializing in MSFT Implementation projects
- Offers experience in growth and animation of teams, rolling out new businesses and leading organisations of a comparable size
- A well-rounded executive with the ability to deliver strategic but hands-on business vision.
- Well-organized, used to work and influence in a “soft” matrix environment and to deal with ambiguity
- Proven experience in dealing “tough but fair” with works councils
- German and English fluently, strong intercultural intelligence.
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit. Autonomous locally & compliant globally
- Commercially driven, persistent, and straight-forward. Offers a high dedication to achieving results.
- Charismatic negotiator offering the gravitas of a senior leader
- Proven ability to challenge and develop teams and to ensure a focused, empowering and motivating working spirit
- Pragmatic strategic thinker with the capacity to analyse and synthesize. Not focusing on the day-to-day operations but on overseeing the business from a bird´s eye perspective
- Performance is key, being analytic and accountable at the same time, offering the ability to keep the pressure, is important to “survive” within Devoteam
This document is confidential and may be protected by legal privilege. Do not disclose, distribute, or copy it without the agreement of Hightech Partners.