SALES DIRECTOR UK
Location : United Kingdom
Established in 1995 and present in 18 countries with over 10.000 professionals working at the forefront of digital systems, our client is an expert in the application of technology to improve business and service performance. In 2023, they achieved revenues in eccess of € 1B.
Drawing on industry partnerships with leading technology vendors such as Microsoft, Google, AWS, ServiceNow, and Salesforce, the company helps organizations embrace Digital Transformation to become a leading digital company operating in 6 strategic domains:
- Digital Business & Products
- Data-driven Intelligence
- Distributed Cloud
- Business Automation
- Trust & Cybersecurity
- Sustainability enabled by Digital
The company intends to pursue an aggressive 3 folds growth plan.
To pursue this strategy the company has developed a plan to achieve the above objective via organic growth and acquisitions in the above-mentioned domains with a focus on selected countries: France, Germany, Belux, Netherlands and Spain.
Such a high pace of growth imposes challenges in several domains related to the integration of the acquired entities as well as the appointment of key individuals in Leadership roles to take over the legacy and drive further growth, as well as positioning the company at the high end of the range providing qualitative and value driven.
The Sales Director role
The company is seeking to recruit the Sales Director for the UK&I subsidiary.
The unit countsfor the moment is among the smallest of the group but it's aiming at a fast growth rapidly doubling the size of the 85 consultants and an 8 people strong sales teal
The group not only is planning a fast-paced growth pattern for this unit, but also leverages the hyperscalers as an enabler and accelerator of its customer’s digital transformation, positioning them as the leading player in this domain in Europe.
What sets them apart from the competition is the ability to combine their deep technical Cloud know-how with Business Consulting, Change Management as well as Creative Tech (UI/UX Design) and App development.
Within this context, the group is looking to reinforce the UK subsidiary by recruiting a Sales Director that will have the mission to accelerate the business growth in UK & Ireland to match and possibly exceed the size in the other countries.
There is a need to bring on board a growth oriented development executive that will drive business growth by leveraging a very strong first-class delivery team.
The executive who will undertake such responsibility will be responsible and accountable for the successful execution of the plan driving growth by leveraging the company's technical expertise and established partnerships to expand the customer base and increase market share within existing accounts:
- Develop and execute growth strategies combining organic expansion and acquisitions.
- Lead deals within a client portfolio, managing stakeholder relationships and expectations.
- Drive business development activities and innovation in the local market.
- Manage and nurture diverse teams to achieve targets in a high-growth environment.
- Ensure quality service delivery, client satisfaction, and effective business development actions.
- Proven track record in technology solutions sales and business development.
- Strong network within the CIO community in the UK&I.
- Leadership experience, adept at managing teams and driving results.
- Proficiency in sales management and contract negotiation.
- Minimum 10-15 years of experience in sales, with a university degree.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, IT literacy required.
- Customer-centric approach with a focus on satisfaction and service quality.
- Additional experience with major tech partners (e.g., Amazon, Microsoft, Google, ServiceNow, Salesforce) is advantageous.
- Demonstrated leadership and charisma in driving business units.
- Comfortable engaging with C-level stakeholders and boards.
- Visionary with a strong execution focus, thriving under pressure.
- Self-motivated, determined, and results-oriented.
- Innovative problem solver with an analytical mindset.
- Performance-driven and accountable.
- A stimulating, growth-oriented environment encouraging personal development.
- International exposure within the role.
- Competitive salary with bonuses, life insurance, healthcare, laptop, and company phone provided.
This document is confidential and may be protected by legal privilege. Do not disclose, distribute, or copy it without the agreement of Hightech Partners.
Interested in this position?
Click on the icon below to register and then apply:
if already registered, please login first to be able to apply.