Key Account Managers
Location : France
Our client is a leading consulting firm focused on digital strategy, tech platforms, and cybersecurity.
Present in more than 20 countries across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, they empower their customers to transform their business and unlock the future, by combining Strategy, Design, Data, and Platforms.
The objective is to develop a financially viable and business-effective format to establish a dedicated Key Accounts team responsible for these accounts. The goal is to seize the opportunity, foster cross-fertilization among different lines of business, and, most importantly, position our client as a Tier 1 partner for these accounts.
The aim is to deliver a comprehensive value proposition that capitalizes on the company's competitive advantage in enabling true Digital Transformation. This entails combining deep technical multi-cloud expertise with business consulting, change management, as well as creative tech such as UI/UX design and app development.
The executive taking on this responsibility will be accountable for the successful account management of the assigned named account. Their role will involve nurturing existing business while actively seeking cross-competence incremental opportunities, all to position our client as a strategic partner for the client's Digital Transformation journey.
To accomplish this, the executive will undertake the following tasks:
- Define and implement a specific Gold or Tier 1 Strategic Account Plan.
- Lead the Strategic Account Planning process, involving the 5 business line pillars and the 2 value accelerator entities.
- Develop strategic selling initiatives for all of Devoteam's entities, aiming to maximize profitability and increase market share both in France and internationally.
- Ensure alignment among the sales team involved in the account.
- Manage the deal pipeline to ensure that deals align with the long-term client strategy.
- Play a leadership role in winning major projects.
- Build and manage a network of stakeholders at all levels, establishing strong and sustainable relationships with key executives and decision-makers.
- Contribute to business and practice development activities related to the expanding cross-competence market offering, bringing a high level of innovation including sales activities and proof of concepts.
- Understand and contribute to the firm's commitment to creating a more inclusive culture.
- Embrace and promote an inclusive team culture where individuals are recognized for their unique contributions and valued for their individuality.
The position reports directly to the Deputy CEO France.
- Proven experience in Strategic Global Account Management in the IT industry
- Experience in selling Cloud Transformation projects
- Hybrid experience of selling Time and Material and Fixed Price Projects
- Knowledge of the specific Gold or Tier 1 organization and business drivers
- Past experiences in both large IT companies with well-developed matrix organization and small &mid cap companies with flexible and agile mode of operation
- Strong commercial skills to effectively manage client and partner relationships.
- Able to understand the various platforms and combined premium value propositions.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging, and varied environment.
- French speaking, mandatory
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience as a salesperson
- Resident in France as he/she will be hired with a French contract
- Fluency in English.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Seniority and standing at ease in dealing with C-level
- Hands on person
- Business Development proven skills
- Track record in winning major IT Services contracts
- At ease in working under pressure and track record in delivering results in line with the given objectives
- Self-motivated, he/she is used to go the extra-mile with a strong determination and willingness to succeed
- Pragmatic thinker with the capacity to analyze and synthesize. Focusing on the day-to-day operations, managing the business from a local perspective
- Performance is key, being analytic and accountable at the same time, offering the ability to keep the pressure.
This document is confidential and may be protected by legal privilege. Do not disclose, distribute, or copy it without the agreement of Hightech Partners.
Interested in this position?
Click on the icon below to register and then apply:
if already registered, please login first to be able to apply.