SALES EXECUTIVE AWS
Location : Germany
Established in 1995 and present in 18 countries with over 9.000 professionals working at the forefront of digital systems, our client is an expert in the application of technology to improve business and service performance. In 2023, they achieved revenues in excess of € 1B.
Drawing on industry partnerships with leading technology vendors such as Microsoft, Google, AWS, ServiceNow, and Salesforce, the company helps organizations embrace Digital Transformation to become a leading digital company operating in 6 strategic domains:
- Digital Business & Products
- Data-driven Intelligence
- Distributed Cloud
- Business Automation
- Trust & Cybersecurity
- Sustainability enabled by Digital
The company intends to pursue an aggressive 3 folds growth plan.
To pursue this strategy the company has developed a plan to achieve the above objective via organic growth and acquisitions in the above-mentioned domains with a focus on selected countries: France, Germany, Belux, Netherlands and Spain.
Such a high pace of growth imposes challenges in several domains related to the integration of the acquired entities as well as the appointment of key individuals in Leadership roles to take over the legacy and drive further growth, as well as positioning the company at the high end of the range providing qualitative and value driven.
The German Business
The German business operates out of 4 offices, located in Frankfurt (Weiterstadt), Stuttgart, Munich, and Cologne.
In 2023 the German entity realized revenues of € 50M. They support large accounts across various sectors (Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Industry, Finance, Retail), to move to a digital workplace and agile cloud-centric IT.
The AWS Cloud pillar
AWS Cloud BU is one of the 3 Cloud Pillar of their group strategy to enable Digital Transformation leveraging a privileged relationship with the Hyperscalers, being AWS one of the 3 strategic ones, for which they are a tier 1 Partner.
The BU counts already hundreds of consultants across several geographies (including France, Spain, Italy, UK, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, the Middle East, etc.). The BU global revenue is forecasted to exceed € 100M.
The company not only is planning a fast-paced growth pattern for this pillar, but also leverages AWS Cloud as an enabler and accelerator of its customer’s digital transformation, positioning them as the leading player in this domain in Europe.
What sets them apart from the competition is the ability to combine their deep technical AWS Cloud know-how with Business Consulting, Change Management as well as Creative Tech (UI/UX Design) and App development.
Within this context, the group is looking to reinforce the German AWS Cloud BU - which counts today about 45 people - by recruiting several A-Cloud Sales Executives that will have the mission to accelerate the BU growth in Germany to match and exceed the size in the other countries.
There is a need to bring on board a Business Development executive that will drive business growth by leveraging a very strong first-class delivery team.
The executive who will undertake such responsibility will be responsible and accountable for the successful business development of AWS Cloud driven projects:
- Drive the development and growth of AWS Cloud business in Germany by leveraging AWS partnerships to acquire new accounts and increase sales volume.
- Develop and implement comprehensive sales strategies to drive revenue growth and achieve sales targets within the Unit. Pursue the set growth strategy with a primary focus on organic development.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities by proactively prospecting, qualifying leads, and engaging with potential customers.
- Manage the sales pipeline, track sales activities, and ensure accurate forecasting of revenue and sales targets.
- Act as a representative of the Unit, attending industry conferences, events, and client meetings to promote the brand and network with potential customers.
The position reports directly to the Head of A-Cloud - Germany.
- Strong commercial and negotiation skills to win new clients and develop relationships with AWS to generate new leads.
- Track record and credibility in dealing with AWS in Germany.
- Ability to understand the AWS platform and its multiple modules.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, challenging, and varied environment.
- Fluent in German (mandatory) and English.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a salesperson.
- IT background with a focus on services sales.
- Resident in Germany, as the role involves a German contract.
- Fast-paced and dynamic with a lot of drive and energy.
- Enjoys selling and possesses a strong "hunting" attitude to win new opportunities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Comfortable dealing with various counterparts.
- Hands-on and action-oriented.
- Proven sales and business development skills.
- Track record of winning relevant IT services contracts.
- Thrives under pressure and delivers results aligned with objectives.
- Self-motivated with a determination and willingness to succeed.
- Pragmatic thinker with strong analytical and synthesis capabilities.
- Performance-driven, accountable, and able to handle pressure.
This document is confidential and may be protected by legal privilege. Do not disclose, distribute, or copy it without the agreement of Hightech Partners.
Interested in this position?
Click on the icon below to register and then apply:
if already registered, please login first to be able to apply.